 Space / 9738
Re: new MOC started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:02:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
howd all,
well, i've abandoned my big capital ship

sniff..sniff..sniff

due to a newborn and lack of time, AND
I was so impressed w/ Todd Trotter's
winning entry in my contest that
i'm gonna dedicate myself to smaller
works for a while

Ok well I suppose thats ok then ; ) Todd's ship was quite fat after all.

i'm hoping that by telling you all about it,
i'll push myself to actually finish the MOC
(it's a medium ship i sketched out a while
ago ;-)

Might sound silly but I'd like to see your sketches when you post the MOC. I
usually sketch my ships first and I've been tempted to post them but I don't
have a scanner.

btw,
can someone tell me how to get in the AIM
bricklug chat room on a mac?  aim:gochat
commands don't work...

I can't give you any Mac help but when you do figure it out step by and say
hullo!

-Jon
--
----------
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
I personally prefer using graph paper when I want to use ideas for LEGO
vehicles but that is only how I build LEGO vehicles.  Dan Jassen has built
some nice space craft but his Crusader needs some larger wings and at least
one or two of those cockpit pieces from the Space Police II sets.  Dan would
also probably be able to build a nice TCS Tiger's Claw as well so please let
him know that he is actually a good space craft builder.
Jesse Long
P.S.  You probably build some nice space craft as well but I need to post my
messages on Lugnet.