 Space / 9746
Re: new MOC started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:54:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.space, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I did not know that other people were also wanting to build a LEGO version
of the Wing Commander games.  I always wanted to build one of those 'flying
pancakes,' or Dralthi, or any vessel for that matter but the TCS Tiger's
Claw would prove to become a challenge for any LEGO architect.  What do you
think about my ideas for LEGO version of Wing Commander space craft, Paul?
Jesse Long

Jesse, The Wing Commander games have always been the major source of
inspiration for me. I have made a Wasp from the game Wing Commander Prophecy
and relabeled it the Dragonfly here

I also have done the Piranha fighter from that game as well.

and the Nighthawk, anothr of my fighters, it was inspired greatly by the
Wing Commander Movie's way of ejection. With the whole cockpit as the pod.

Rick
Those are nice space craft but the only two Wing Commander games that I have
played were the two Wing Commander games for the Super Nintendo
Entertainment System.  However, that does not mean that I am an awful pilot
as I once had a record of 52 kills in eight missions and, if my memory
serves me correctly, I was also a Major on that game.
Jesse Long