 Space / 9725
9724  |  9726
Subject:
new MOC started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:31:43 GMT

howd all,
well, i've abandoned my big capital ship
due to a newborn and lack of time, AND
I was so impressed w/ Todd Trotter's
winning entry in my contest that
i'm gonna dedicate myself to smaller
works for a while

:-D

i'm hoping that by telling you all about it,
i'll push myself to actually finish the MOC
(it's a medium ship i sketched out a while
ago ;-)

btw,
can someone tell me how to get in the AIM
bricklug chat room on a mac?  aim:gochat
commands don't work...

-paul