 Space / 9002
  Where is Hexadyne?

I've been reclusive(sp?) lately, but does anyone remember the Hexadyne Consortium? It was in its development stages when we saw it but it had a countdown to its time of operation. I believe the countdown has completed. It doesn't seem to be at its (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where is Hexadyne?

(...) Maybe when Earth fell to the Trk'Pahn the Hexadyne Consortium got destroyed. :-) Rick "Fully charged!" (URL) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  I'd like an answer, that's kinda why I asked the question:) (was: Where is Hexadyne?)

I posted the question a few weeks ago and it just got left unanswered...maybe I was just suppossed to forget about it, but I was really interested in it:) Joel Kuester was the creator of it...did the task become too large? I can understand if it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I'd like an answer, that's kinda why I asked the question:) (was: Where is Hexadyne?)

(...) Sometimes people don't allways know the answer, or don't have the time to post. What's the point of a "Um, I dunno" post anyways? But sometimes a "did everyone miss this post, or does no one have any idea?" type post is helpfull... --Kyle (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Where is Hexadyne?

(...) I found this site, which seems vaguely LEGO-related: (URL) Does that help? Dave! (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  sorry, just call me baku.

(...) Hi, I was really excited about it too, but I am also working on another project that has sort of taken over my free time, I have been working on creating a graphic novel for a few years, and I just finished writing the storyline last month. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: sorry, just call me baku.

Ahhh! I feel better now. I almost didn't ask because I thought maybe you didn't want people to remember, but oh well, curiosity got me. Good luck with the comic, it sounds like fun:) Is there a site with all the info still on it? Send me all the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: sorry, just call me baku.

I wouldn't mind having a look at it. Is it still on the net somewhere?? If its something I am interested in I might want to do something with it. Gary Nathan Falslev <nfalslev@netscape.net> wrote in message news:GFAxKu.LHo@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)