 Space / 8649
8648  |  8650
Subject:
Another BLAST update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 22:44:35 GMT

This will be the last BLAST update for a while, I still have several more
models (some old, most new) in varying states of assembly waiting to be
photographed, but I have no camera. So, until I get around to buying a new
digital camera, this will most likely be the last update. If anyone has a
suggestion on a particular digital camera I should consider please give me a
shout?

Now for the update. If this is your first visit to BLAST and you would like
to see the site in its entirety, than use the following link.

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/

If you would prefer to proceed directly to the new models, then select from
the following links.

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/html/savant.html
Heavy training mecha

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/html/invader.html
Light combat mecha

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/html/centurion.html
Medium combat mecha

http://www.vaxxine.com/BLAST/html/surveyor.html
Unmanned surveillance robot

As always, any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Jay