 Publishing / Photography / 62
Re: Another BLAST update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 23:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.build, Tom Stangl writes:

There's a separate group for camera discussions, if you really want to get
confused about it ;-)

WHAT camera you get depends on too many things including your budget and your
intended use, so you should discuss it in lugnet.publish.photography

Personally, I use a Kodak DC200 and DC210, and a Casio QV-2800, and like them
all.  I got the 210 2-3 years ago when it was the newest top-of-the-line
consumer camera when it cost $1000, got the 210 WITH a printer remanufactured
last year for $300, and bought the 2800 a few months ago to finally get a
camera with a decent optical zoom for vacations.  All 3 work great for Lego
pics, all of the pics at http://people.netscape.com/toms/ were taken with the
Kodaks (I HAVE Lego pics taken with the 2800, just haven't posted them yet).

That's a good idea Tom. I think I will check out lugnet.publish.photography.
To tell the truth, I’m not sure what features I need in a digital camera,
hopefully lugnet.publish.photography will be able to help me sort it all out.

Jay.