 Space / 8486
  Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Or in the water. Or maybe it's subliminal communist messages on T.V.? I'm actally glad that you posted your before I finished mine. As mine is the smallest of the three I've seen (did I mention that Wayne's is SIX FREAKING FEET TALL?) I was (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Yeah, that's it! (...) Wayne's is indeed impressive - but I think a cleverly designed smaller model can be equally impressive. It's harder to have a nice shape or to fit all the features into a smaller model. For these reasons, I'm really (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Well, maybe if you count the antenna, but yeah. Here's a pic: (URL) in mind that I'm 6'3", that's a big rocket! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Awesome. I can't wait for the comic! I made one also, but mine is much smaller (and funky colored 8-)... -- dataAndrew (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Ah but you're wearing SHOES! adding at least four inches to your height :*P Besides, I like dealing in round numbers, they won't let me play with angular ones as I might put my eye out. ;*) Sean (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)

(...) Too true. In fact, after reading a "Might have been" short story on Goddard and his experiments in "Liquid Fuel Rockets", I've planned out a whole new engine compartment. (...) Well, it looks like the "little bit of sorting" turned out to be a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.space)