 Space / 8454
Re: Antispamcake discovered! Grand Admiral Reinstated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 20:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GC4E0I.I3A@lugnet.com, Ross Crawford wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:

But thats April 2101. So you're still 1st Lt. for another 100 years.....

ROSCO

It IS 2101 Lego Space Force time.

You're on Fleebnork Duty. Take my place.

Effective now.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

SIR!
Question for Senor Grand Admiral Muffin Head:  "How many LUGNETers have
received posts and rank at your behest?  I count, 1) ROSCO, 1st Lt.
Fleebnorker, 2) Me, Captain LSF Ertbergle (a wee ship, or was that Wee!?)
and yourself.  Are there others?  Have you assigned a Crack Suicide Bomb
Squad?  What about Her Majesty's Secret Imploding Muffin Message Decoders?
Is your Navy in place or in the early stages of Galactic Development?
The LSF Ertbergle has delivered her Fleebnorks (Darned things are so hard to
keep in those crates!) and Garbargle Weebleegers (Mess never tasted so,
well, messy...), now where am I gonna refit for "The Mission"?  All
communication channels have broken down since a certain 1st Lt. flamed my
communications array huntin' a Fleeb'.
Over and out!
Captain West (no relation to Adam West---STOP SINGING THAT SONG!!!!---)

faint transmission: "While I object to full reinstation of rank, certain
technology initiated by Muffin Head deserves recognition...what concerns me
is the predatory practices and lack of learning his lessons after being demoted
by the court for using said predatory practices ie illegal transmissions, etc

<transmission ceases>
message unverifiably traced to Dr. Medinets, Minister of Information and
Technology, secret supporter of Muffin Head...message probably faint due to
interferance from some sort of secret project(s) and message probably ended
early due to interferance from ministry of justice trying to censor all
ideas of reinstation of muffin head....watch out Kyle D Jackson, Magistrate!!