 Space / 8446
Re: Antispamcake discovered! Grand Admiral Reinstated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:19:44 GMT

Hey, a fleebnorker carries the honor of the entire fleet! On his shoulder
rests the task of keeping everyone's underwear safe. Look, the ads don't lie:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4221

Dan