 Space / 8444
Re: Antispamcake discovered! Grand Admiral Reinstated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 00:02:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Sandlin writes:

:^D

~Interstellar Press Services, inc.

WHAT!!??

Well, who is going to take care of my Fleebnork problem now? My ships are up
to the gunnals in Fleebnorks! I put my Fleebnork disposal requisition in
months ago.

PLEASE, WE PLEAD FOR HELP! There costing us a fortune in new Kanutten
valves. And the eat all the muffler bearing grease, do you people know how
much replacing rusted and seized muffler bearing costs? We haven't build any
new ships in weeks.

Uh, I here Fleebnork is a delicacy, really good with shallots and garlic.
(Yes that's will do.) So, um, if any one would like to trade some Spamcake
for Fleebnorks, I know that it will be hard, but I think we can work out a deal.

Your faithful servant in the Illswich sector, (Known for it's fine Fleebnork
stew! Yum, cough, yum...gag. Eeeewwwww.)

Uber-Capytahn Fezzel

A Fleebnork a day... could really ruin it. Uh, er, I mean, give your taste
buds that not-so-fresh feeling. No wait, I mean, uh, crud. I don't think
their buying this.