 Space / 8267
Re: Universal Docking Ring ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 02:46:23 GMT

"William R. Ward" <hermit@bayview.com> wrote in message
news:m2lmpeonr1.fsf@komodo.bayview.com...

I'm trying to invent a good docking system for my spacecraft.  Before
I invest too much time and effort into it, I'd like to first see what
other people have come up with.  Are there any of you out there who
have a good design for a docking ring, preferably with close-ups or
CAD designs available online?

In Feb 2000, a design was created by Bram Lambrecht and tinkered by Duane
Hess that was Pretty nice.  If you have any DAT file viewers, you can check
out the design posted in lugnet.cad.dat.ideas FEB 22 2000