 Space / 8106
  Re: Cyclone ride armor

(...) Hi Joel, Have you checked out this site yet? (URL) cool renditions of the ride armors, no bike mode tho =) Cheers! Eddy (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cyclone ride armor

In lugnet.space, Eddy Madjid writes: <snipped> (...) Indeed I did! Todd's creations were part of the reference material leading up to my efforts. I love his creations, I just wanted to give it a go with a whole minifig. :) Sadly in Minifig scale (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cyclone ride armor

(...) Joel, Those look great. Those of us that have tried to build Cyclone ride armor around a whole minifig know how hard it is to do (that's why I gave up on it and took a different route). I think you've succeeded. I love how you used the binocs (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Cyclone ride armor

(...) Thanks, Tony. Coming from a fellow Cyclone builder, being told I succeeded means a lot. I can't tell you how many hours I spent studying your pics and the drawings and scratching my head. (if I HAD hair, I'd have pulled it out..<G>). If you (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)