 Space / 8106
Re: Cyclone ride armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:45:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.space, Eddy Madjid writes:
In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Well, after seeing the posts in .mecha recently from others that have made
Cyclone ride armor from Mospeda/Robotech:New Generation, I wanted to give it
a go myself.

<snipped>

Hi,

Cool use of very disparate parts there. I really like the Blowsperior
(Lancer/Yellow's Bike). I also liked how you used the binoculors pieces to
simulate the twin rocket launchers on Scott's Armor.

Thanks, Eddy. The Blowsperior was the second one I opted to make - I'd
decided on the Bartley because it was (in my thinking) easier to tackle.

As for building a fully transformable minifig-sized bike... well... I wish
anyone who tries it all the best =)

Indeed...the prototypes that I kept coming up with looked like bricks with
wheels. ;) I hope someone proves me wrong, though!

I do have a question, from what set does the "transparent starwars laser
cannon" (for lack of a better word) come from? I've been trying to search
for it with no luck at all...

Cheers!
Eddy

Welp, the good Mr. Blessing already answered this one, but yeah... they're
really nice for 'flying' creations, though I'd love to have more than 2. :)

Thanks again for the kind words,

Joel J

Hi Joel,

Have you checked out this site yet?

http://www.lugco.com/todd/

Very cool renditions of the ride armors, no bike mode tho =)

Cheers!
Eddy