 Space / 8114
Re: Cyclone ride armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
I just wanted to give it a go with a whole minifig.

Joel, Those look great. Those of us that have tried to build Cyclone ride armor
around a whole minifig know how hard it is to do (that's why I gave up on it and
took a different route). I think you've succeeded. I love how you used the
binocs as missile launchers. I also like the detailing on the rear such as the
exhaust pipes and the wheel supports. When I was trying my "whole" minifig
design I wanted to use those clawed arms the same way, but I couldn't get any of
my wheels to attach. What set did you get those wheels from?

I just wish I know where he got the LEGO/Robotech logo, or how he made it,

I created the logo from scratch using Adobe Illustrator.

Later,
Todd