 Space / 7467
    Re: Where's all that gravity coming from? —Mladen Pejic
   Check out Jeff Elliott's superb Extra Stout Heavy Space Tug to see an example of the arm-with-compartment idea: (URL) is by far the most realistic space MOC I have ever seen. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where's all that gravity coming from? —Trevor Pruden
     (...) Somebody PLEASE tell me where he got that huge gear with the toothed hole in it! That was stout, alright! That was exactly what I would like to to do, but I don't have the critical pieces for that at the moment... Hmmm... ideas ideas ~Trev (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Where's all that gravity coming from? —George Haberberger
     (...) Thosse were my thoughts exactly when I first saw Jeff's Extra Stout. Jeff was kind enough to inform me that the got that gear from Lego Dacta, ala (URL) , the Large Turntable. George (23 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Where's all that gravity coming from? —Jeff Elliott
    (...) Heh, thanks Mladen... you beat me to the punch. But I was going to address another point in the original posting: About big spherical fuel tanks: If you study space flight and chemical propulsion systems, you'll find that using any technology (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)