 Space / 7215
  New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship)

Hi again, I uploaded some new shots of my Rainer Ship Yard SpaceJet. (URL) also uploaded some pics of a M-tron Cruiser/lander. (URL) is in it's early stages and the rear is probably going to have a major overhaul. Just tell me what you think so far. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship)

(...) small MOCs i've seen. the shape is SOOO groovy. plz excuze me while i make one of my own... btw, where'd you get the "tail" on that thing? (...) love the way the shuttle attaches. well planned. what did you use for the roof of the main body? (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship)

Hey Paul, thanks for the feedback! (...) The tail comes from this Shell UFO set. (URL) wish I had gotten 2 or three of these so I could make 2 or three Cougar's. (...) I haven't started the interior yet. I'm not sure I'm pleased with the outside (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship)

This M-Tron model reminds me of my Blacktron lander (link below). Very similar design overall, and very appropriate for the M-tron line consifdering that the canopy idea originaly came from the Magnetizer. Great work! Pat (...) My Blacktron lander: (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Pictures of my SpaceJet and more (New M-tron ship)

(...) Your Blacktron lander design has launched a lot of ship designs! There are a lot of canopy based ships out now. Thanks for all your great innovations! Chris <>< (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)