 Space / 7125
  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) Mark, I think your decision depends on the layout of your ship. For example, my A-Wing Carrier used ladders and lifts in different places. The elevator connected the main deck (including sickbay, galley, escape pods, etc.) with the captain's (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) included a machine shop/repair feel to your hangar bay. George (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) Thanks, man! There are also a few interesting shots of the carrier in the "Captain Ahnee" story, in case you didn't know. (URL) are few good shots of the sickbay, main corridor and hanger bay. Dan (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: To ladder or turbolift?

(...) Awesome ship Dan! I remember when you first posted it a while back. Looking (closer) at it now it's great to see all the details you have. I've been thinking that the DS9 "open" look might be good, though I now have a lot to consider on this (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)