 Space / 698
Re: Where are the carriers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:35:12 GMT

A carrier would have to be far too large for most of my creations.  I don't
get much into nano-fig scale, either.

  I don't have enough material to make anything on that scale
either, but if I did, I'd be tempted to make a through-deck carrier,
meaning the landing bay goes all the way through the ship and
is open at both ends. That way, a craft can be landing at one
end while another is taking off, or if for some reason a landing
needs to be aborted, the craft can just fly through. Ideally there
should be a ship elevator that takes the craft to a hanger level
that is below the landing bay, and thus the bridge and crew
quarters and the like should be on a level above the landing bay.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises

D Garcia wrote in message ...

Z wrote in message ...
Where's a site with some carriers?

A carrier would have to be far too large for most of my creations.  I don't
get much into nano-fig scale, either.

---D M Garcia

http://members.xoom.com/swlego/index.html