 Space / 6956
Re: The Artemis Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:39:06 GMT

WOW. That looks really good. I love all of the details on the hull.  You've
used pieces in great ways.
Things I like so far: On the inside I like the R5 head as a computer console
(I guess). The detail in the bottom picture is great. I love the semi hidden
stuff with the antenna over it near the bottom of the structure. I like the
orange highlights a lot. Awesome use of the rubber grey animal rein things.
Great colors. And I like about a dozen other things.

Very cool, keep it up
-Jon

--
The Galactic Shipyard
http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
"Scott C. Beaton" <ovlov80@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Howdy folks,

I just uploaded some peliminary photos of the Artemis. The pics are of the
bridge module (I had to build it in sections as my space is limited at the
moment) anyhoo it seems to be shaping up rather nicely. Comments bot
positive and not so positive are welcome. LMKWYT

Scott Beaton

(It's nice to put the dark age behind me)