 Space / 6935
6934  |  6936
Subject:
The Artemis Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:51:56 GMT

Howdy folks,

I just uploaded some peliminary photos of the Artemis. The pics are of the
bridge module (I had to build it in sections as my space is limited at the
moment) anyhoo it seems to be shaping up rather nicely. Comments bot
positive and not so positive are welcome. LMKWYT

Scott Beaton

(It's nice to put the dark age behind me)