 Space / 6879
Re: Hexadyne = Corporate Federation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 22:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
   Well, I have been half-reading this thread, what is this exactly?
Webpage, links, etc?

hi,
I am making a webpage for The Hexadyne Consortium, which is basically a way
to connect together .space Lego companies, to provide a way to compare ships
through stats, contests (battle, racing, voting), and to extend the
interactivity of .space builders.  Here is the page in case you missed the
original posting of it:

http://minispy.tripod.com/lego/hexadyne/index.html

like I said before, there's not much there yet, but I am working very hard
on writing up everything before the page begins.  The Guildlaw is very detailed.

I will be announcing more on .space in a few weeks.  You can also visit the
page while it grows, as I upload new things every few days.

cheers!
Joel K