 Space / 6866
Re: Hexadyne = Corporate Federation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 01:22:42 GMT

To All,

    Well, I have been half-reading this thread, what is this exactly?
Webpage, links, etc? I am sure BioTech Industries, the corporation that
founded our little Titanian 6 colony, would always like to join reputable
firms, as well as AP Designs, Inc.

Scott "Finally did *something* with the AP page!" S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company