 Space / 68
Re: Monorails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:05:23 GMT

Greg Majewski:

[ Building monorails from "plain" bricks ]

What I have tried, but definitely not perfected, is to use 2x2/1x4 hinge plates
for the turns. In stead of fixed wheels to keep the cars centered on the rails,
I used wheels on springs.

Another possibility, which I haven't tried, is to use 45 degrees slopes (as an
inverted V) for the track, and then put the wheels at 45 degrees too. It might
be enough to keep the cars on the track.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --
    --  Web...:  <URL:http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/>  --