 Space / 6786
    Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Mark Sandlin
   (...) of the design and the way you differentiate the rear detail makes it work very well. Most people would just stick on a rudder or some such. Your attention to detail and planning is excellent. Things I like: -Good bunks. 3 wide seems to work (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Scott Sanburn
     To All, (...) it can be a spaceship / sub / and surface explorer is very impressive. There are enough believable changes to it to make it that way. The interior designs are top notch, especially the sleeping area, the kitchen, and the bathroom (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

         Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Paul Hanson
     (...) Thanks! (...) Good question. I envision that Odyssey travels with some kind of support vessel - basically a space freighter that carries extra modules and equipment for changing them out. I haven't built that one, and probably won't - I have a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Paul Hanson
   (...) That's usually what I say when I see your stuff, too. (...) I like those chairs a lot myself. It's a design I've used for a while, and at least one of them sneaks into just about every model I build. They take up a lot of room, but they're (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Planetary Exploration Vehicle "Odyssey" —Paul Hanson
   (...) Ooh! I forgot to say that this little detail (and many others) was added at the suggestion of my wife. She's just full of good ideas :-) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)