 Space / 6691
  Workbee (Star Trek MOC)

Hi Everyone, Back on December 23rd, when I went to Wayne Hussey's house to help work on his rocketship, Wayne asked me to design a Workbee based on pics from a Star Trek book Wayne owns. He had been trying his own design, but he wasn't satisfied (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Workbee (Star Trek MOC)

(...) I saw those in the movies when I was younger and wondered what they were. I would really like to get some instructions if you have them because they would be excellent for my destroyer. Just the right size, and they fit in my service bays. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Workbee (Star Trek MOC)

(...) Well, since the Workbees are at Wayne's house, I'll have to wait until I see him again before I can do that for ya. If I had one o' them aircraft windows I could make one myself, but I don't :^( ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Workbee (Star Trek MOC)

(...) Of course, I have an extra one just kickin' around in trans-neon green. Which is why I'd like to make a Workbee with it. My trans light blue is used in my FX91. ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Workbee (Star Trek MOC)

very cool, because its useful :-) while we're on the topic, how come there's so much SW lego on the web and so very little ST? personally i prefer Star Trek -p (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Workbee (Star Trek MOC)

(...) Me too. Not that I dislike SW, no, not at all. It's just that even if it is fantasy, ST put a lot more emphasis on explaining how they solved problems. And in doing so developed a believable (well, within context) "technology". I follow that (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)