 Space / 6693
Re: Workbee (Star Trek MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 03:26:51 GMT

You can actually see Workbees in the background if you're watching some of
the spacedock scenes from the Star Trek movies.

I saw those in the movies when I was younger and wondered what they were.  I
would really like to get some instructions if you have them because they
would be excellent for my destroyer.  Just the right size, and they fit in
my service bays.  :^)  And they use ST technology, which is what I tend to
follow rather loosely.  I like it!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.