 Space / 6657
  More pictures of new starfighter

Ok I took some more pics of the Cygnus 1. Its still not completely done. I still need to add some weapons and a few more details. The shape of the ship (and the smaller Cygnus 9 Patrol Craft that I made a while ago) is based on the actual shape of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

Awesome! Can't wait to see the rest. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  RE: More pictures of new starfighter

(...) a fighter at this scale, but then I got caught up in my vehicle streak :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

Very cool! I can't wait to see how it "transforms" into basttle mode! And what set does the grey canopy come in? --Kyle HighVelocity LEGO: (2 URLs) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

(...) The grey canopy is part of the UCS X-Wing. It is on the bottom, and represents a section of the craft for stowing luggage or extra weaponry. cheers! Joel K (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

(...) that's really cool. I like the ship a lot, and it's nice to see more technic scale ships... it's really hard to get *good* detail in minifig scale. (...) I'd have to say that as a fighter it looks a little fragile in design, however it is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

Actually you can see in some of the pics that the wings have dropped down and the engines are sort of fanned out. I like to think that it could be more maneuverable like this. I was considering actually putting a couple of small nozzles near the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G87tA4.1s6@lugnet.com... (...) scale. (...) so (...) point (...) Yeah it I've been bulking it up quite a bit since I finished the over all shape and even now it still looks a bit lanky. I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

(...) making (...) I love all your vehicles but you know....you want to build a big fighter....you waaannt too. : ) -Jon (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes: <snipped> (...) Very impressive, Jon! I didn't realize it was Technic scale at first - until I saw the cockpit. I love the use of the Silver technic rims as part of the engines - I'm using 4 of them (with the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

"Joel Jacobsen" <jjacobse@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:G89EGH.M0w@lugnet.com... (...) part (...) is...not (...) forward (...) Macross Plus. YF 19. : ) This was actually one of my inspirations. Good eye! > (Hey... how would I go about (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

(...) Your new freighter would definetly qualify. Looks like it would be right at home in the Sub Capital section. Just give me a small description of it if you like and I'll put it up tonight. -Jon (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: More pictures of new starfighter

(...) Well - since I haven't finished it, yet, maybe I should hold off a week or so, till I get it completed and get some background for it. :) I just wanted to verify if any of my space stuff qualified, since you've also got a few fighters up on (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  what goes in the Shipyard(was:Re: More pictures of new starfighter)

(...) One of the things about the Galactic Shipyard is that many of the creations are not finished. I personally like this as it lets the site develop over time with updates from builders. I also love under construction pictures. So if anyone wants (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)