 Space / 6412
  Voltron?

I just looked at the Fenris mecha at Moonbase IO and it is a great model.(Good job Todd) It also brought back some memories. Memories of Voltron the original combination mecha.(At least I think so. I know they based power rangers on Voltron, but was (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Voltron?

Actually Power Rangers predates Voltron by at least 25 years. Its been running in Japan under another name that I cant remember since I was 7. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "Michael Nelson" <Soldier01624@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Voltron?

Michael Nelson wrote: <snipped> (...) I built a non-transforming model of voltron when I was ten. Last year I was on a big kick to build a fully transforming one, but my love of town and train got in the way. -chris (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Voltron?

(...) Voltron was originally a Chogokin or Godaikin in america or europe. He was originally called either Go-Lion or Lion bot (I always get these confused...one was a Korean knockoff) Anyway the name "Voltron" (and Vehicle Voltron) is an american (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Voltron?

(...) Golion was a Godaikin toy. I was fortunate enough to have him as a kid; a relative who was coompletely unaware of Voltron picked it up for me for my birthday one year along with a couple other Godaikins. I had a real thing for them as a kid; I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)