 Space / 6434
Re: Voltron?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:04:40 GMT

Michael Nelson wrote:
<snipped>
name I forgot.  Anyway after looking at the legs on Todd's model I realized
that it is the perfect way to build Voltron.  Has anyone ever tried to build
Voltron?  Does anyone want to?

Michael

I built a non-transforming model of voltron when I was ten.  Last year I was on a big kick to build a fully transforming one, but my love of town and
train got in the way.
-chris