 Space / 6255
Re: New ships for Astro Lift
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:

I like it. turning a 1/4 dome on its side and at a 45 is always
good-looking. I like the modularity of the ship too.

Thanks, Mark!  I made sure to save as much of my blue brick as possible for
special side projects like this.  I will have problems with the hydroponics
pods since I only have two 1/4 domes left.  Maybe if I do a "Cruisader
Capital ship bridge" thingy, I can pull it off a hydroponics dome.

Wayne Hussey and I made some li'l workpods that are just large enough for a
single minifig. They have the 1x2 with two technic hole bricks on each side,
so modularity of tools is a possibility. Gonna have to photo those sometime
soon.

I'd love to see it!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

~Trev