 Space / 6250
  New ships for Astro Lift

The Astro Lift MT183 "Multi Purpose Transport" Vessel (clear, brighter pics now): (URL) Astro Lift MT192 "Multi Purpose Transport and Colony" Vessel (new): (URL) I said before, I will be creating pages with descriptions for these two ships along (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) Note to all: the engines on the back end of the MT192 look very similar to the MT183. I just realized that no-one could tell since I forgot to take a snap. The MT183 is a military/blockage runner style ship, and the side pods come off only to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) I like it. turning a 1/4 dome on its side and at a 45 is always good-looking. I like the modularity of the ship too. Wayne Hussey and I made some li'l workpods that are just large enough for a single minifig. They have the 1x2 with two technic (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) Thanks, Mark! I made sure to save as much of my blue brick as possible for special side projects like this. I will have problems with the hydroponics pods since I only have two 1/4 domes left. Maybe if I do a "Cruisader Capital ship bridge" (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7L8Bp.I7t@lugnet.com... (...) Whoa Trev! SWEET! I love the modular concept behind it - but I don't see hatches on the modules, how do you assemble a ship in a vacuum? Or do you do (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) Well, you see the basic style blue 5x4 doors on the living quarters. I designed the system to accept them on all the modules, but I'm just short on blue doors right now (note: *BLUE* doors, or white is permissible - I saw a bunch of blue ones (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New ships for Astro Lift

(...) Cool. So - what *is* Astro Lift? You seem to do some military things, but the namesake suggests surface-to-orbital transfer vehicles being the focus. Any insight? (...) Everyone thinks I go to MIT, but nope. (I don't mind em thinking that - (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)