 Space / 6239
Re: Destroyer Class Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:03:29 GMT

"Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote in message
news:G78H2t.Jot@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
I finally have pictures of a collaborative effort between Brandon and I for • one
of Zacktron's capital ships.  We have worked on this for the last few weeks • and
are very pleased with the results.  The pictures were taken last night at the
Legofest at Remy Evard's house.

The ship features two fully detailed decks with bridge, conference room,
captains' suite, officers' quarters, enlisted bunks, medical, cargo/bulk food
storage, airlock and hatch with external apparatus for the crew, galley, • laundry
facilities, two bathrooms and shower, full life support systems, reactor room
and engine room, and torpedo bay.

Ahh.. I like the kitchen sink especially.. BTW, what nights are spamcake
nights on board? Or do you just power the ship with it like Sandlin does? :-)

Spamcake nights are Tuesdays usually, but when there is the monthly
Juniorization Awarness Meeting they get moved to Wednesdays.

Without further adieu

Too late.. I stepped in the adieu.. now I need a putty knife.

Hee :-)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com