 Space / 6076
Re: Destroyer Class Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:16:50 GMT

Trevor Pruden <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G77Dwv.J2o@lugnet.com...
Ohhhhh oh oho hoh

:-)

You even have toilet paper rolls in the washroom!  Handheld fire
extinguishers statigically placed.  Even the kitchen sink.  Sweetness.  Very
very good.

Thanks!  It took us a few weeks to build it, and both of us are happy with the
results.  We find that the little details add a LOT to our creations.

Brandon designed the galley because he works in a restaraunt, I think he did an
amazing job at it.  The only things I would change with some of the detail is
its too current - this ship is set about 2220.  So for example the washer/dryer
could be a redesign and more 'spacey' (as opposed to spacious), etc.

Are those hoses I see under the floorboards?

Yes they are :)  Brandon worked hard on the hoses between the first and second
deck, they run to the engines, the water and oxygen tanks, and some to nowhere
;).  The linkages on the side of the ship under the docking interface run to
supply ships to replentish resources for them.

If you're talking about the far left (port) room with the floorboards that come
up, no.  Those are torpedo rooms with ammunition under the floorboards.

Glad you like it!

-Tim