 Space / 6077
Re: Destroyer Class Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:21:06 GMT

Kirby Warden <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in message news:G77GEF.y8@lugnet.com...
     Wow.

:)

     Have you been A seafarer?

No, but my dad was.  A few tours on ships, and a book of the Ships and Aircraft
of the US Fleet have helped me in my knowledge of military vessels.  Plus, its
based off of our Zacktron storyline and about 10 years of building ships this
size which I have not considered good enough to publish until this one.  This is
by far our best and most detailed ship, its also 100% warship and not some
warship/luxury liner hybrid, which I find highly unrealistic in my storyline ;-)

     I like the structural details.

Thanks.  I assume you're referring to the beams in the ship?  They do as much
for looks as they do to hold it together, the yellow beams was my idea and I'm
in the process of aquiring more yellow technic subs for future stuff <evil grin>

The bridge is the best I can remember
ever seeing in a capital ship ( of course, it seems that a lot of the
capital ships in the Galactic Shipyard have lacked interior shots at the
creator's web sites).

Thanks again.  We've been designing bridges for 10 years or so too and our
recent ones have turned out nice.

     Hey, Trev, you got your boxing gloves on?  Looks like you've been
challenged! :^)

Hehe...nah - I enjoy Trev's creations a lot.  But it won't stop me from making
my own :)

-Tim