 Space / 6158
6157  |  6159
Subject:
nice warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:33:05 GMT

groovy,
i can tell a lot of work went into this
the dishwasher area is awesome as well as
the random hoses scattered about

the exterior shape coulda been a little less boxy
but hey, legos ARE rectangular ;-)

awesome werk
-paul

Paul Hartzog
Promethean Arts Network (P.A.N.)
http://63.226.106.19/lego

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
I finally have pictures of a collaborative effort between Brandon and I for one
of Zacktron's capital ships.  We have worked on this for the last few weeks and
are very pleased with the results.  The pictures were taken last night at the
Legofest at Remy Evard's house.

The ship features two fully detailed decks with bridge, conference room,
captains' suite, officers' quarters, enlisted bunks, medical, cargo/bulk food
storage, airlock and hatch with external apparatus for the crew, galley, laundry
facilities, two bathrooms and shower, full life support systems, reactor room
and engine room, and torpedo bay.

The entire ship comes apart in sections to reveal the deck below.  A few of the
sections can be seen in the shots.  Overall, its a very rock solid (and heavy!!)
design.  We're both happy with the results but are not stopping here.  When I
return to IL (flying to Boston on Tues) we'll most likely have bigger projects
to work on.

Without further adieu, the pictures:

With a stat page coming up on Zacktron soon.  Jon - feel free to add this to
Galactic Shipyard, I'll write up a paragraph for you.

Enjoy!

-Tim