 Space / 5955
  Heavy Fighter

First off I would like to thank all the great AFOLs out there who gave me some really good constructive critism. I've been looking for this sort of thing for a while now, since Lego is my favorite hobby. I will work hard to incorporate as much as I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter

Pretty cool! I really like the way the anyled cocpit makes it look! The langing gear is a nice touch too! Too bad the pics are so grainy... --Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter

Pretty cool! I really like the way the anyled cocpit makes it look! The langing gear is a nice touch too! Too bad the pics are so grainy... --Kyle (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter

I like it, Looks like Griffon Industries has gotten a new competetor for Heavy Fighter Lines. ...Hmmm, Looks like the dropped Tomahawk Project will have to be picked up... The Beher will hold out, but can yours??? (Just a little Corporate threat) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter

(...) Just remember, I had my Tomahawk posted before you posted yours! >:-) Nya nya nya nya nya! How's that for corporate professionalism? Don't make me sick Mr. Super Duper Universe from Austria on you, now! ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter

(...) Trevor - Nice job - I like the lines on this one. It brings to mind one of the heavy fighters from the original Wing Commander PC game (man, I have a fondness for that game!). I think it was called the Gralthi or something like that. Very (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter

(...) Hey, not bad, Trev! The angled cockpit thing is a nice touch. Almost as if it's in the "up" position for cruise flight, and it drops into the "down" position for better visibility during battles. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter

(...) You got it! The angled-down cockpit is for better visibility while in space battles and there is not drag from an atmosphere. The wings angle down during space flight as well, and then angle up for for lower speed flight in atmosphere. It's a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Fighter - groovy

(...) this is a pretty nice fighter, sleek w/ some interesting details. anybody notice the landing gear connectors? very cool. also, i like ships that keep a realistic ratio between the size of the minifig and the size of the engine/body. You (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)