 Space / 5955
5954  |  5956
Subject:
Heavy Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 00:14:32 GMT

First off I would like to thank all the great AFOLs out there who gave me
some really good constructive critism.  I've been looking for this sort of
thing for a while now, since Lego is my favorite hobby.  I will work hard to
incorporate as much as I can.  Although, I don't think I'll be able to lose
the Xmas color scheme.  I will try to work around that.   So, if anyone else
wants to comment on my ship (please do!), send me a note offline until I
post my next capital ship update.

Now, without futher ado I present, with some anxiety, a heavy fighter.

(cringing, squinting, covering ears, holding breath)

O-Tay?

:-|