 Space / 5978
Re: Heavy Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:28:10 GMT

in article G70wo8.JGs@lugnet.com, Trevor Pruden wrote:

First off I would like to thank all the great AFOLs out there who gave me
some really good constructive critism.  I've been looking for this sort of
thing for a while now, since Lego is my favorite hobby.  I will work hard to
incorporate as much as I can.  Although, I don't think I'll be able to lose
the Xmas color scheme.  I will try to work around that.   So, if anyone else
wants to comment on my ship (please do!), send me a note offline until I
post my next capital ship update.

Now, without futher ado I present, with some anxiety, a heavy fighter.

(cringing, squinting, covering ears, holding breath)

O-Tay?

:-|

Hey, not bad, Trev! The angled cockpit thing is a nice touch. Almost as if
it's in the "up" position for cruise flight, and it drops into the "down"
position for better visibility during battles.

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations