 Space / 5815
Re: Mark's Lego Creation Update! 1/5/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 01:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Stealth Vessel of the Crimson Order has been uploaded to my Spacecraft
section, or just click "what's new"

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Very cool!  I love the sleek and menacing look of it.  As Kyle said, the
angled cockpit looks great.  It goes great with the angled wings.  One
question on the wings, do they really hold the ship up that well?  That ship
looks pretty heavy for those wings (and landing gear) to support.

I love all the small details around the ship, like the engines and the
mechanical detail near the cockpit.  And the interior technological devices
are pretty cool too.  Do I see Timmy in that restraining device?

Wilson