 Space / 5800
Re: Mark's Lego Creation Update! 1/5/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:45:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Stealth Vessel of the Crimson Order has been uploaded to my Spacecraft
section, or just click "what's new"

Enjoy.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

Now that is slick. I love the silhouette - it reminds me of the old
Microprose game F-19 Stealth fighter. The Royal Guards look awesome as
marauder(1) armor, too. And that tandem cockpit is just cool.

An awesome job, as usual, Mark (and to be lazy, I loved your freighter, too
- just didn't post <G>)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm

(1) Hopefully the Crimson Order won't take offense to being associated with
"common" marauder types. My fledgling Merc's haven't quite gotten their base
of operations secured to repel an attack..! maybe I shouldn't have made that
public knowledge. um. opps. sorry guys! At least I should have some pics to
prove I really do build things as soon as I make my laptop play well with my
friend's digital camera.