 Space / 5575
  LOM and Hugo: The Life Of A Yellow Spaceguy

I intend to do a short comic-style LOM story in the near future. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to add words? I don't have Adobe, and the only paint program I have doesn't do words. Any suggestions? By the way, in case you haven't, you (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM and Hugo: The Life Of A Yellow Spaceguy

(...) and (...) I use an older shareware copy of Paint Shop Pro (version 3.11 I think). I can make copies available (it is shareware after all) if you're interested. Anyone have some webspace I can throw it onto? My space and bandwidth are quite (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM and Hugo: The Life Of A Yellow Spaceguy

He he, I thought something was wrong when my counter jumped from the normal 2 hits a day to 16 over a night^-^! As for the not-updated-in-a-lon...ime-issue, I'll see if I can throw in an update to the Mission Log soon ("Updates every day"? Maybe I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)