 Space / 544
Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:54:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I can´t think of any good scheme for the trans-red, but it is a great
colour.

Trans Red, Black and Yellow  ;)

Troy

Heh.  My Blacktron Invader DOES sport a red canopy at the
moment, courtesy of 6949 Spyrius Robo Guardian.

Durn, I love that element.  I went plowing through all
the classic space sets in the Fibblesnork lego guide to see
if there was any other set containing the snub canopy in
transparent red, and nope, that's it.  So it's a unique
piece, apparently.  Yikes.

Idly wishing I had bought a third 6949 -- the front
of the large explorian starship would look good with
red canopies.

Speaking of Fibblesnork -- Todd?  What are your plans for
the Fibblesnork set guide?  Do you consider it to have been
superceded by the lugnet set database?  I still refer to it
to look up sets by which minifigure they contain.

--

jthompson@esker.com     "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"