 Off-Topic / Fun / 3500
3499  |  3501
Subject:
Artificial Sweetener (was Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 01:00:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:
Can I use Spamcake as an artificial coffee sweetener?

Yes, but remember that it caused cancer in laboratory senators.

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com
when replying, this year, give the gift of Spamcake.