 Space / 573
Re: Trans-Orange Plate Sizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:22:28 GMT

I think it wasn´t there, but in many of the bases and ships.

--Tobias

Jamie Obrien skrev i meddelandet ...
I think it was 6927, in the mobile lab section: The roof.

Jamie Obrien
jamien@interworx.com.au
On Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:59:38 GMT, "Tobias Möller"
<tobias.moller@telia.com> wrotd:

Well, what I was REALLY hoping for was the same selection as the • trans-yellow.
Ideally a couple of 6 X 8 plates would be nice, but I guess I didn't need • a
window in that spot anyhow.  :-)

6*8 trans-yellow plates? Where?
Oh, I know, from the classic space sets. I don´t need to post this now, • but
I´ll do it anyway ;-)

--Tobias