 Space / 5429
Re: Spiff beware: Zok Death Sloop sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:38:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Okie dokie.

No rush there... still trying to get SEALUG.org up and running so it'll be a
bit before I can switch gears to Spaceworld.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin

I tore apart my two capitals last night to start work on my Mark 4
Destroyer.  I've been working on it all day, and I have completed 2/3 of it
(it will be over 190 studs long).  Anyways, the point I'm getting to is
that, from the looks of it I will be adding a smaller service bay in
addition to the main fighter bay.  Most likely the smaller bay will become a
dedicated "Spiff Bay"!.

:)

Of all my craft, I'm liking my Spiff Craft as one of the best.  Thanks a bunch!

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.