 Space / 5383
Re: Spiff beware: Zok Death Sloop sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:43:43 GMT

One recommendation though:  I think the canopy on the Naboo
Fighter would make a great thing to use as the cockpit canopy.  In the
picture of the comic they look really rounded and it would be an interesting
challenge to make those canopies work.

After I completed it, I was thinking that...  As I said, I came up with the
cockpit in college when we didn't have such pieces available =)  At some
point, I may go back and change it.

Of course, the thing is probably horribly out of scale; although we never
see the Zok, judging by the size of other aliens in the strip, they're
probably at least twice as big as Spiff...

Peter