 Space / 5388
RE: Spiff beware: Zok Death Sloop sighted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:04:42 GMT

Peter F. Guenther writes:
Of course, the thing is probably horribly out of scale; although we never
see the Zok, judging by the size of other aliens in the strip, they're
probably at least twice as big as Spiff...

*Everything* is twice as big as Spiff/Calvin, including Hobbes!  I'd love to
see someone's interpretation of a Spiffian alien...in minifig scale or even
a sculpture (Spiff with blaster vs. big aliens :)  (Eric, Henry, Adrian?)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
http://home.cwru.edu/~bxl34/