 Space / 5045
Re: Dropship Role ( Was: Re: New MOC - Wyvern Dropship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 02:20:46 GMT

From: "Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@horizonhouse.com>

:::Shaking fists in air, voice echoing into the sky::::

Damn you Muffin Head! DAMN YOU!!!

Yes, I have out-geeked you for the day. you just come back when you're ready
for another geeking.

Just kidding. My total knowledge of the Aliens dropship is from the movie, but
my brother does own the book you're talking about. Whole lot of good it does
me.

It's a fun book. I recommend any fan of Aliens buy it.

The only think I can comment on (and have any hope of not getting slapped down
so hard my head will spin -AGAIN!) is that anti-personal weapons won't do much
good against a land based ion-cannon or such.

This is true, but a fighter might have a hard time with these too. Better
knock 'em out from orbit.

Beyond that, all I can think of is a "Quick! Look over there!" And I go off
running the opposite way.

I'll get you next time, Wayne! Next time!

<Grin>

Evil Wayne

:^D

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin