 Space / 5022
Re: New MOC - Wyvern Dropship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:09:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
Hey All,

I just uploaded pics of my newest MOC - the Wyvern Dropship. It's still not
quite done (some interior work to be done), but it's suitable for snapshotting.
Very well done Jeremiah. Your ship looks functional as well as "clean". It's
probably my own obsession with mecha but the engines look like mecha feet.
Bryce