 Space / 4845
  Finially got a 2001 set

I stopped by my TRU last night to see and lo and behold; two Mars sets. One was $50 and one (the ugly one) was $6. Guess which I picked up. Well, I thought at first it was another functionless/useless with bad colors set with an alien. After I built (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

Well, I was searching for days for the 2001 sets myself....the best I could find was a few of the mars sets, and only the small ones. Picked up a couple of the mono jects for parts, just to satisfy my craving. Then today, with the holidays and all, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) Even the At-ST? Tell me about it, it's the one I want! (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) Oh right right...forgot to mention: The only 2001 star wars they had was the tie fighter and the droid escape. It would have been nic to see the AT-ST just to see what parts you get. Nonetheless - it was the ONLY place where I found ANY 2001 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

(...) I was more interested in how many parts you get with the At-St. The Battle Droid Carrier has 133 pieces and is only $14.97, one of the best deals other than the Value Packs. Consider: Battle Droid Carrier (7 droids plus carrier vehicle)= $10 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Finially got a 2001 set

The AT-ST has 107 pieces according to FBTB. Tim (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)